With a partner, for time:
40 Box Jump Overs, 30/24 in
Handstand Walk, 200 ft
40 Barbell Lunges, 185/125 lbs
40 Hang Power Cleans, 185/125 lbs
20 Front Squats, 185/125 lbs
40 Synchronized Bar Facing Burpees
✔ Use moderate to heavy loadings you can cycle for 5+ reps throughout the workout.
✔ Cut all reps and volume in half if you are performing this workout as an individual, without a partner.
✔ Move through at a consistent pace, don’t get stuck at any movement because of weights or skills that are too challenging.
Movement Scaling Options:
• Box Jump Over | Height, Box Step Overs
• Handstand Walk | 5 Attempts / Partner, 20 Wall Walks, 200-ft. Bear Crawl
• Barbell Lunges | Loading, DB Lunges
• Muscle-ups | 3:00 Attempts, Leg-Assisted Transitions, Pull-ups, Ring Rows
• Hang Power Cleans | Loading, DB Hang Power Cleans, Box Jump Overs
• Front Squats | Loading, DB Lunges
• Synchro Bar Facing Burpees | Alternating Bar Facing Burpees