3 Position Power Clean : 1 Rep Max
Record your best 3 Position Power Clean 1 Rep Max lift.
Pockets, Knees, Floor
For 5 cycles: AMRAP in 3 mins of:
3 Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs
9 Air Squats
▪️ Perform 3+ rounds in each 3:00 AMRAP.
▪️ Keep all movements unbroken for as many rounds as possible.
▪️ Work for the entire 3:00. Don’t stop short.
Target Rounds | 12+ Total Rounds
• Today’s workout is a classic CrossFit benchmark. If you have previously completed this workout, recall your scores and challenge yourself to hit a PR today.
• In this workout, athletes should prioritize constant movement over choosing movements that are more too challenging. More movement and less resting.
• The power clean weight should feel relatively light considering you will be performing around 40+ reps. Consider using a weight that you would use for a workout like “Grace” or other light to moderately weighted barbell workouts.
• Start each new AMRAP back at the power cleans. Keep track of total rounds and reps. At the end total up all rounds and reps.
• As a challenge, everyone should shoot for performing all movements unbroken for as many rounds as possible.